Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sale at the Little Green Store!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I just wanted to let you know about the sale that is happening this weekend at my Teachers Pay Teachers store.


It is my husband's birthday (AKA Mr Little Green) on the weekend, so I am celebrating by throwing a 20% off sale! Absolutely everything will be on sale, including my newest product: Place Value Mats for 5, 6 and 7 digit numbers.


This matches my popular Place Value Mat freebie, and will be just 80 cents during the sale! You can't even get a cup of coffee for that price where I'm from!

Also on sale will be the additional licences for all of my resources, so if you've bought a Little Green product before and want to share it with your colleagues, you can get as many additional licences as you need at 20% off the already reduced price. Bargain!

Remember, TPT operates on USA time, so if you are in Australia, you'll have to wait until later in the day on Saturday to access the sale.

See you there!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Little Green
    Thanks for your comment on my You Tube linky. I did go back and add the link. Sorry about that. It was late and I get a little punchy.
    Ann
    TheCaffeinatedClassroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ann, thanks for that and no probs! I removed my original comment and added a new one :) Thanks for getting involved!

      Cheers,
      Kelly at Little Green

      Delete