Friday 13 September 2013

Freebie Friday: Lighting Fires

Welcome to another Freebie Friday! This week, your freebie is an inspirational poster featuring a quote from William Butler Yeats.


Thanks to Blixa 6 Studios for the background, PrettyGrafik for the fire and Jen Jones for the font!

When I reflect upon the reason why I became a teacher, this quote pretty much sums up what I have always wanted to achieve in my career: the lighting of fires within my students. I want to inspire them to love learning and to thirst for more.

This poster is for displaying anywhere you need a reminder of what it is we do as teachers.

Have a great weekend, and don't forget to pop by my Teachers Pay Teachers store to pick up a bargain! 20% off, this Saturday and Sunday only.

No comments:

Post a Comment