Friday 20 September 2013

Freebie Friday: Last One Out!

Thank goodness it is Friday! Even better, it is end-of-term Friday, so here in Sydney, we have two glorious weeks of holidays ahead! If school is still in session where you are, I apologise for rubbing it in your face, I'm just so glad to be taking a break from the daily grind so that I can focus on a few projects I have been trying to get finished. Expect to see more resources going up in my Teachers Pay Teachers store as I finish all the bits and pieces I've been working on.

Down to business. Here is your freebie for this week:


Doesn't it bug you when you return to your room only to find all the lights and fans on and the door wide open? Perhaps it is just me being easily irked! In any case, I made this little poster using cute kid graphics from KPM Doodles, a gorgeous background from Prettiful Designs and fonts from Jen Jones, and wanted to share it with you all, just in case it bothers you as much as it does me!


You can get your free poster here or by clicking on the images above.

Well, enjoy your weekend everyone, and for those of you heading into holidays like I am, enjoy your break!

No comments:

Post a Comment